Were you looking for the book with access to MyAccountingLab? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyAccountingLab. Buy Accounting and Finance for Business with MyAccountingLab access card, 1/e (ISBN 9780273774051) if you need access to the MyAccountingLab as well, and save money on this brilliant resource.
Accounting and Finance for Business provides a comprehensive coverage for those who are coming to the subject of accounting and finance for the first time, at either undergraduate or postgraduate level. With many case studies using real-life companies across a range of industries and countries, the text brings the subject to life by applying theory to practice wherever possible. The authors have adopted a very clear writing style – avoiding jargon wherever possible – and the many illustrations serve to make the text clear and accessible. Current topics such as Environmental Accounting have been included to ensure the text’s relevance to contemporary university accounting and finance courses.
- Includes nearly 500 questions and three complete practice exam papers
- A running case study to link theory to practice
- Many fully worked exercises showing step-by-step how to solve problems
- QR codes used throughout to give you fast access to relevant web materials
- Focuses on 'real world' international case studies, examples include Tesco, Facebook, Puma, Groupon and Walmart
- Includes chapters on Decision Making, Environmental Accounting and Contemporary Issues in Finance
- Fully up-dated in line with current International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Need extra support?
This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyAccountingLab.
This title can be supported by MyAccountingLab, an online homework and tutorial system which can be fully integrated into an instructor's course.
You can benefit from MyAccountingLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access card for MyAccountingLab: Accounting and Finance for Business with MyAccountingLab access card, 1/e (ISBN 9780273774051). Alternatively, buy access to MyAccountingLab and the eText – an online version of the book - online at www. MyAccountingLab.com.