THINK Currency. THINK Relevancy. THINK Public Relations. The engaging visual design of THINK Public... more
THINK Currency. THINK Relevancy. THINK Public Relations.
The engaging visual design of THINK Public Relations provides an introduction to the field of public relations in an easy-to-read format. Students are introduced to exciting and innovative public relations campaign examples while learning the theory and core concepts that they will need to succeed in their career. The authors offer a practical approach to the study of public relations and emphasize competition and conflict management.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning—MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking—Questions and cases throughout the text encourage students to think critically about public relations topics.
- Engage Students—An appealing visual design and real-world applications engage students in the material.
- Apply Ethics— Feature boxes introduce readers to the important ethical and legal issues facing public relations practitioners today.
- Support Instructors—Activities and assessment in MySearchLab offer instructors supplemental materials to help their students succeed.