An exciting introduction to the principles and applications of microeconomics and macroeconomics to the global business problems faced by todays decision makers
· What are the characteristics for successful entry into new international markets?
· How can sustainability affect decision making within businesses?
· Why are todays global investors so concerned about national debt issues?
· In what ways does an awareness of cultural differences improve decision making by international marketing and human resource strategists?
· What strategies can companies such as BP use to repair damaged global reputations?