Designed with busy teachers in mind, the Classroom Gems series draws together an extensive selection... more
Designed with busy teachers in mind, the Classroom Gems series draws together an extensive selection of practical, tried-and-tested, off-the-shelf ideas, games and activities, guaranteed to transform any lesson or classroom in an instant.
Easily navigable, allowing you to choose the right activity quickly and easily, these invaluable resources are guaranteed to save you time and are a must-have tool to plan, prepare and deliver first-rate lessons.
Games, Ideas and Activities for Early Years Maths provides a wealth of activities to supplement and support the teaching of maths in a fun and appealing way. Designed to enable practitioners to effectively support childrens mathematical development across the EYFS, this is the resource that will bring maths to life in any early years setting.
Alice Hansen provides easy-to-access and implement mathematical ideas that practitioners and teachers can use straight away, through topics that are commonly used in early years settings and classrooms.
- 150 unique ideas designed to enhance the teaching and learning of maths in the early years
- Activities that enable practitioners to integrate mathematical thinking into everyday activities
- How is this maths? feature to support practitioners in identifying opportunities for emergent maths
- Step-by-step instructions for each activity
- Minimal preparation or resources required easy to fit into a busy timetable