Horngren's Accounting: The Managerial Chapters, Global Edition
For Fluid Mechanics courses found in Civil and Environmental, General Engineering, and Engineering Technology and... more
For Fluid Mechanics courses found in Civil and Environmental, General Engineering, and Engineering Technology and Industrial Management departments.
Structural Analysis is intended for use in Structural Analysis courses
Structural Analysis provides students with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of structural analysis as it applies to trusses, beams, and frames. Emphasis is placed on teaching students to both model and analyze a structure. Hibbeler's problem solving methodology, Procedures for Analysis, provides students with a logical, orderly method to follow when applying theory.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this text provides:
- To keep your course current and relevant, the Ninth Edition includes new discussions and a new chapter.
- A variety of problem types, at varying levels of difficulty, stress practical situations encountered in professional practice.
- The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- A thorough end of chapter review provides students with a concise tool for reviewing chapter contents.
- The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by three other parties.
MasteringEngineering is not included. Students, if MasteringEngineering is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MasteringEngineering is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
MasteringEngineering is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.