This landmark book by one of the worlds leading business thinkers is about managing, pure if not simple. It tackles the big questions managers everywhere face, such as:
- How is anyone supposed to think, let alone think ahead, in this frenetic job?
- Are leaders really more important than managers?
- Is email destroying management practice?
- Are managers the only ones who can, or should, manage?
- How are managers supposed to connect when the very nature of their job disconnects them from what they are managing?
- How can you manage it when you cant reliably measure it?
MANAGING MAKES SENSE OF WHAT MIGHT BE THE WORLDS MOST IMORTANT JOB.