Strategic Management is one of the world’s leading strategy textbooks, covering all the major topics particularly from a global perspective. It delivers comprehensive coverage of the subject in an easy-to-read style with extensive examples and a range of free support material that will help you learn actively and effectively.
This seventh edition of Strategic Management builds on proven strengths ...
- Over 70 short case studies to provide easily accessible illustrations of strategy in practice
- Over 12 longer cases to provide a more in-depth examples of recent strategic decisions involving Sony, Apple and other major companies a continuous contrast between prescriptive and emergent views of strategy to highlight the key debates within the discipline
- Emphasis on practice throughout with features to help you turn theory into practice
- Major international strategy cases from Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas
- Clear exploration of the key concepts
- Comprehensive, logical structure to guide you through this complex subject