You Know the Fair Rule is a comprehensive, practical, and realistic guide to effective practice. The skills and approaches outlined are derived from Roger's work in schools as a consultant and from his mentor-teaching in challenging schools.
This is a major revision of the second edition and covers:
- establishing classes effectively and positive discipline practice in the classroom
- working with children with behavioural disorders
- developing individual behaviour plans
- managing anger and conflict
- working with the challenging and hard-to-manage classes
- effective colleague support.
Bill Rogers is undoubtedly the international guru of behaviour management. Although based in Australia, he spends at least 3 months of the year in the UK, running workshops and training for schools and universities.